Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bank robbery update

The Press Democrat article I linked in my previous post has been greatly expanded. It was last modified at 3.30 PM, by when the ordeal was over for most. It also includes now an image gallery with 8 often dramatic photos, one of which is copied below. The most important information at this time is
Authorities are looking for one suspect, described as a light-skinned man, either Latino or white, in his 40s wearing a mustache, a black stocking cap, a black coat and tie.
I guess they are no longer looking for a second suspect. I wonder whether that means they got him or they think now that the robbery was done by a single person.

1 comment:

  1. Great photo, for additional go to www.bank211s-mike.blogspot.com and help yourself, just give me a link.
    211Guy

    ReplyDelete